Monday 1 December 2014

Modern Irish {Scrappy} Bee December

Do you like beeing Queen in a bee? I love to do so. It is even more fun if you know some of the ladies and love their work. This month it the last one of the Modern Irish {Scrappy} Bee and me cheeky monkey chose that month! I am so delighted to get an other wonderful quilt. I adore the one the ladies helped me make last year ...

Modern Irish Quilters Bee Quilt 2013

.. and I am so looking forward to see all the blocks arriving! It was a tough desicion but finally with a lot of help from Kathinca I made my choise and ask for these two wonderful blocks. They are slightly different in the center where the first one uses HSTs ...


... and the second one a fussy cut. The fussy cut can also be an applique or embroidery if someone wants to!


Aren't these amazing? I love them! This will be an other scrappy colorful quilt to adore in the house! If you want to know how to make those blocks head over to the Modern Irish Quilter blog! Have fun ladies and thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Love your choice of block. Will have to look for something special for the centre!

    ReplyDelete