Monday 29 October 2012

#quiltphoto (most recent project)

This one is not so easy. Ok, the most recent project FINISHED is the Mouthy Stitches Tote Bag and it is on the way to its new home. As I have seen it did not arrive till now but I hope this will be the next days. I hope she likes it ....
#quiltphoto (most recent project)

Sure I started new projects but there is nothing I can show you till now. They are too fresh but I tell you what they are about. I could not resist to join two more swaps. There is the Scrappy Swap 2012 where I did the mosaic some days ago. I also know my partner now but ... psssst ... it is a secret swap! I also joined the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap 2012. Therefore I made this mosaic...


So there are lots of things to be done the next days. Because it was so nice today I went off to make pictures again. It was a lovely morning and it was not cold!


3 comments:

  1. Was für eine schöne Tasche! Gefällt mir total gut!
    Und zum Mailen komm ich hoffentlich auch bald wieder ...
    Liebe Grüße
    Anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your partner will love your tote and you'll love the tablerunner swap - last year was huge fun and I'm sorry I can't participate this year :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tote, great colours,

    ReplyDelete