Wednesday 10 October 2012

Finish Along ...




Es ist das erste mal, dass ich bei dem Finish Along von Rhonda mitmache. Bisher hatte ich immer hunderte Ausreden, warum der Zeitpunkt gerade nicht passt, aber heute geh ich es an!

It is the first time that I join Rhonda's Finish Along. Till today I had a thousand excuses why it is not the right time to start it so now I just do it! I just picked my favorite UFO's ...

1. Irish Chain Quilt for my little girl

Pinned, started and never finished ....

2. Birthday Present for a little girl

It should be on it's way since last week :(

3. Mouthy Stitches Swap

I started yesterday with my first idea ...

4. MY mits 

I will not give them away and they will warm my hands this winter time!


Ich fange mal mit den vier Projekten an und hoffe, dass das eine oder andere fertig wird. Das sind mir die wichtigsten, aber es gibt noch ganz viele andere UFO's hier. Die muessen dann wohl auf das Finish Along 2013 warten :)
I start with these four projects and hope I will finish them all. Believe me, there are some more UFO's around here but they have to wait for the Finish Along 2013 :)

2 comments:

  1. Ich mag gern die ersten Idee, fur die Mouthy Stiches. Diesen Farben sind fruendlich und glucklich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects!Looking forward to seeing them all finished! :)

    ReplyDelete